Learn to read well, and a world of knowledge and thinking opens up. Reading is such a crucial skill that schools put massive energy into strategies and programs to equip children to read. Yet too often the pedagogy involves boring word drills accompanied by joyless books written around vocabulary words. The Read Aloud nonprofit organization demonstrates studies that a parent or adult caretaker reading even 15 minutes daily to a child massively increases that child’s academic success potential. Reading in the home to children should begin at birth and continue into at least middle school.… Read More
- $400,000 per year Income and Couples are Frantically Trying to Make Ends Meet
- Richest 1% Took 2/3rds of Global Wealth Since 2020 – Twice as Much as 99% of Population Earned
- Guns Poised to Defeat Butter in Federal Deficit Reduction.
- New Israeli Discovery Processes Sugar Sweetening to 1/10 Amount Needed.
- The Fall of Empires is Their Arrogance