A Galilee entrepreneur hoped to achieve a modest goal: to make fish oil a tasty food additive for children. But along the way he came up with a revolutionary method to treat sugar – making it possible to use only a fraction of the amount usually found in processed food. Tastes just as sweet. Health implications have huge potential. Click this link to read article in The Haaretz.
- Prolonging the Ukraine-Russia War: Why?
- The U.S. Chose Retribution, not Grace, in the Aftermath of 9/11
- How Israeli Settlers Force Palestinians Off Their Lands
- Morally Derelict Sen. Blumenthal Cheers Ukraine/Russia War Because Americans Are Not Dying, and Russia Is Getting Weaker
- Powerful Sermon by Chris Hedges on Crucifixion of our modern prophets such as Julian Assange