A Galilee entrepreneur hoped to achieve a modest goal: to make fish oil a tasty food additive for children. But along the way he came up with a revolutionary method to treat sugar – making it possible to use only a fraction of the amount usually found in processed food. Tastes just as sweet. Health implications have huge potential. Click this link to read article in The Haaretz.
- Israeli siege has placed Gazans at risk of starvation − prewar policies made them vulnerable in the first place
- Gold, silver and lithium mining on federal land doesn’t bring in any royalties to the US Treasury – because of an 1872 law
- Empathizing with Both Israel and Palestinian Victims of Violence
- Dire-Low Monarch Butterfly Populations
- Mothers Cry for Their War-torn Children