Wealth inequality continues to widen across the world. The ultra-rich control foreign and domestic policies, tax laws and enforcement, and install favorable government. This inequality, often resulting in exacerbated poverty, is harmful to participatory society. Oxfam is an esteemed, reputable global charity that has released a report on this inequality. See this link for the Executive Summary. Then advocate for increased taxation on the wealthy.
- $400,000 per year Income and Couples are Frantically Trying to Make Ends Meet
- Richest 1% Took 2/3rds of Global Wealth Since 2020 – Twice as Much as 99% of Population Earned
- Guns Poised to Defeat Butter in Federal Deficit Reduction.
- New Israeli Discovery Processes Sugar Sweetening to 1/10 Amount Needed.
- The Fall of Empires is Their Arrogance