by Allen Johnson (written February 2012) The relationship and responsibility of humanity to the environment is a theme that marches throughout much of The Bible. The very first words testify to God as Creator. “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth” (Genesis 1:1). The text continues on to describe various stages of creation as “good.” Humanity is also created, and given the responsibility of overseeing creation as God’s image-bearer (Genesis 1:26-27).… Read More
- Prolonging the Ukraine-Russia War: Why?
- The U.S. Chose Retribution, not Grace, in the Aftermath of 9/11
- How Israeli Settlers Force Palestinians Off Their Lands
- Morally Derelict Sen. Blumenthal Cheers Ukraine/Russia War Because Americans Are Not Dying, and Russia Is Getting Weaker
- Powerful Sermon by Chris Hedges on Crucifixion of our modern prophets such as Julian Assange