Haaretz is a newspaper published in Israel that I subscribe to online. Haaretz opinion pieces and reporting includes articles critical of Israel’s treatment of Palestinians. Gideon Levy argues that the Apartheid treatment of Palestinians cannot comport with the illusion that Israel is a democracy. Levy states that Zionism in its present form means Israel as a Jewish state with special benefits to Jews. This does not comport with the democracy concept of equality of voting.For the article, see here.
- Prolonging the Ukraine-Russia War: Why?
- The U.S. Chose Retribution, not Grace, in the Aftermath of 9/11
- How Israeli Settlers Force Palestinians Off Their Lands
- Morally Derelict Sen. Blumenthal Cheers Ukraine/Russia War Because Americans Are Not Dying, and Russia Is Getting Weaker
- Powerful Sermon by Chris Hedges on Crucifixion of our modern prophets such as Julian Assange