Haaretz is a newspaper published in Israel that I subscribe to online. Haaretz opinion pieces and reporting includes articles critical of Israel’s treatment of Palestinians. Gideon Levy argues that the Apartheid treatment of Palestinians cannot comport with the illusion that Israel is a democracy. Levy states that Zionism in its present form means Israel as a Jewish state with special benefits to Jews. This does not comport with the democracy concept of equality of voting.For the article, see here.
- Israeli siege has placed Gazans at risk of starvation − prewar policies made them vulnerable in the first place
- Gold, silver and lithium mining on federal land doesn’t bring in any royalties to the US Treasury – because of an 1872 law
- Empathizing with Both Israel and Palestinian Victims of Violence
- Dire-Low Monarch Butterfly Populations
- Mothers Cry for Their War-torn Children