According to Manhattan Institute’s Brian Riedl, the GOP plan so far is to cut $130 billion from discretionary appropriations. Unfortunately, the defense budget and veteran’s health funds are excluded from cuts, despite making up $993 billion out of $1,602 billion discretionary budget. As Riedl notes, their plan will require “freezing those two items and cutting everything else by 21% immediately.” Spectator article (Veronique De Rugy, Jan. 19,2023), Likely these GOP leaders stye themselves as “Pro-Life.” An accurate description of them is hypocritical Anti-LIfe.–AJ
- $400,000 per year Income and Couples are Frantically Trying to Make Ends Meet
- Richest 1% Took 2/3rds of Global Wealth Since 2020 – Twice as Much as 99% of Population Earned
- Guns Poised to Defeat Butter in Federal Deficit Reduction.
- New Israeli Discovery Processes Sugar Sweetening to 1/10 Amount Needed.
- The Fall of Empires is Their Arrogance