Thirty years later I can still remember my first encounter with Robert Tilton. I had stopped by a room at the nursing home I worked at. On the TV screen was Tilton, eyes scrunched shut as he bleated a prayer for prosperity on watchers who had sent in donations. My immediate response was, “This preacher is a fraud bilking money from the poor and hopeless.” … Read More
- Prolonging the Ukraine-Russia War: Why?
- The U.S. Chose Retribution, not Grace, in the Aftermath of 9/11
- How Israeli Settlers Force Palestinians Off Their Lands
- Morally Derelict Sen. Blumenthal Cheers Ukraine/Russia War Because Americans Are Not Dying, and Russia Is Getting Weaker
- Powerful Sermon by Chris Hedges on Crucifixion of our modern prophets such as Julian Assange