by Allen Johnson (written February 2012) The relationship and responsibility of humanity to the environment is a theme that marches throughout much of The Bible. The very first words testify to God as Creator. “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth” (Genesis 1:1). The text continues on to describe various stages of creation as “good.” Humanity is also created, and given the responsibility of overseeing creation as God’s image-bearer (Genesis 1:26-27).… Read More
- $400,000 per year Income and Couples are Frantically Trying to Make Ends Meet
- Richest 1% Took 2/3rds of Global Wealth Since 2020 – Twice as Much as 99% of Population Earned
- Guns Poised to Defeat Butter in Federal Deficit Reduction.
- New Israeli Discovery Processes Sugar Sweetening to 1/10 Amount Needed.
- The Fall of Empires is Their Arrogance