Chris Hedges is a noted journalist, culture critic, and ordained Christian minister. He also is a contract instructor for Rutgers University teaching at a prison. Hedges notes that Rutgers, a public university in New Jersey, pays annual salaries to top administrators approaching $1 million, and football and basketball coaches exceed three million. The football team continues to incur debts now at $250 million as it spends lavishly on its programs trying to overcome a long streak of losing seasons. Meanwhile adjunct professors and grad students that make up much of the academic instruction are often under $30,000. At Rutgers, some… Read More
- Prolonging the Ukraine-Russia War: Why?
- The U.S. Chose Retribution, not Grace, in the Aftermath of 9/11
- How Israeli Settlers Force Palestinians Off Their Lands
- Morally Derelict Sen. Blumenthal Cheers Ukraine/Russia War Because Americans Are Not Dying, and Russia Is Getting Weaker
- Powerful Sermon by Chris Hedges on Crucifixion of our modern prophets such as Julian Assange