“I just cannot believe that Christian leaders and churches aren’t talking about this in every congregation in every corner of the [United States]. Boko Haram killed more Christians than ISIS in the year of the height of ISIS. This is the worst place in the world, at least in the northeast, where these terrorists are.” –Johnnie Moore (Christian Post, Feb. 28, 2020… Read More
- $400,000 per year Income and Couples are Frantically Trying to Make Ends Meet
- Richest 1% Took 2/3rds of Global Wealth Since 2020 – Twice as Much as 99% of Population Earned
- Guns Poised to Defeat Butter in Federal Deficit Reduction.
- New Israeli Discovery Processes Sugar Sweetening to 1/10 Amount Needed.
- The Fall of Empires is Their Arrogance