Bret Stephens, a columnist at the New York Times, recently wrote that “a couple with a combined income of $400,000 a year doesn’t necessarily have a lifestyle we’d describe as “rich”: “They’re scrimping to send their kids to college, driving a Camry, if they have a car at all, and wondering why eggs have gotten so expensive.” Ross Douthat, offers one answer: “These people are rich by any measure, and they are spending their money on things only rich people can afford, such as living in the best school districts and in or near amenity-rich megacities….many worry that their offspring… Read More
- Prolonging the Ukraine-Russia War: Why?
- The U.S. Chose Retribution, not Grace, in the Aftermath of 9/11
- How Israeli Settlers Force Palestinians Off Their Lands
- Morally Derelict Sen. Blumenthal Cheers Ukraine/Russia War Because Americans Are Not Dying, and Russia Is Getting Weaker
- Powerful Sermon by Chris Hedges on Crucifixion of our modern prophets such as Julian Assange