83 percent of married women are beaten by their husbands after the men have been drinking, according to the latest available official data. Our youngest son, Micah, and is wife, Heather, spent much of a year in Bihar state in India. Their hearts are toward the people.Because of grinding poverty and work, too many men drink alcohol excessively, and then they beat their spouses and family members. Alcohol is too often a gateway to addiction, crime, violence, accidents, and reckless behavior. I personally advocate that people avoid use of alcohol. Even if a person “can handle it,” one can tempt another to… Read More
- Prolonging the Ukraine-Russia War: Why?
- The U.S. Chose Retribution, not Grace, in the Aftermath of 9/11
- How Israeli Settlers Force Palestinians Off Their Lands
- Morally Derelict Sen. Blumenthal Cheers Ukraine/Russia War Because Americans Are Not Dying, and Russia Is Getting Weaker
- Powerful Sermon by Chris Hedges on Crucifixion of our modern prophets such as Julian Assange