A Galilee entrepreneur hoped to achieve a modest goal: to make fish oil a tasty food additive for children. But along the way he came up with a revolutionary method to treat sugar – making it possible to use only a fraction of the amount usually found in processed food. Tastes just as sweet. Health implications have huge potential. Click this link to read article in The Haaretz.
- $400,000 per year Income and Couples are Frantically Trying to Make Ends Meet
- Richest 1% Took 2/3rds of Global Wealth Since 2020 – Twice as Much as 99% of Population Earned
- Guns Poised to Defeat Butter in Federal Deficit Reduction.
- New Israeli Discovery Processes Sugar Sweetening to 1/10 Amount Needed.
- The Fall of Empires is Their Arrogance